Kristine Di Grigoli Owner: ArtChick LLC
I always strive to create inspiring, well-crafted images that have meaning and purpose. Images that don’t just illustrate but also express. As a professional photographer/videographer my role is to communicate my client’s message.
In our world of expanding social media and increasing on-line presence, content is everything. The first thing people view and look at on-line are images especially images of people.
Professional quality photos and video are a essential part of a good business strategy.
Philly PR Girl
DJ Times Magazine "Renaissance Man
Penn State Host Adobe Jam
Force and Motion
- Surreal Selfie Challenge – Nothing But Trouble
- Surreal Selfie Challenge – Freehand Hotel NYC
- Beauty Portrait with Jackie for Model Agency
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT IDEA: TIME TO UPDATE THOSE HEADS SHOTS
- Plus Size Commercial Model Shoot For Jessica Marquis
- Name Video Project Challenge
- Senior Portrait and Model Portfolio Headshot
- Trip Video Project
- FIVE PHOTO STORY CHALLENGE – “Human Can Opener”
- Dating Profile Photography
- LOOKING TO SHOWCASE YOUR NEW COLLECTION ON YOUR WEB SITE?
- Surreal Selfie Challenge – Long Exposures
- Dealing With Distracting Backgrounds in Photography
- Editorial Photograph of Ghastly Makes Cover of DJ TImes Magazine
- A Photographer’s Legacy Continues – Lecture
- Beauty Head Shots For My Muses
- What’s Next for Great Promotional Head Shots
- Hairstyle Transformation Videos for Salon Promo
- Actor headshot for Randall Gort
- Movement Detroit Festival Photos
- West Coast Weekender – San Diego
- Piano Player in Newark International Airport
- Adobe Creative Jam in Philadelphia
- Frozen – Every parent’s worst nightmare
- Above & Beyond Tour in Detroit