I photographed myself in studio with a remote trigger to set off my strobe light with long exposure. It was a way of passing the time and entertainment as I waited for friends to arrive for a night out.
Kristine Di Grigoli Owner: ArtChick LLC
I always strive to create inspiring, well-crafted images that have meaning and purpose. Images that don’t just illustrate but also express. As a professional photographer/videographer my role is to communicate my client’s message.
In our world of expanding social media and increasing on-line presence, content is everything. The first thing people view and look at on-line are images especially images of people.
Professional quality photos and video are a essential part of a good business strategy.
Philly PR Girl
DJ Times Magazine "Renaissance Man"
Penn State Host Adobe Jam
Force and Motion
- Traveling To Montreal For Assignments
- Historia Jumpsuit Fashion Shoot
- Hip-hop legend Biz Markie For DJ Times Magazine
- Visiting Montreal For Personal Retreat
- Happy Birthday Savannah
- Sleepy + Boo at Coba for DJ Times Magazine
- Dancing Surreal Portrait
- ArtChick on Inside Edition
- Fashion Catalog Photography
- Landscape Series with Yashica-D Medium Format Film Camera
- Yashica-D Medium Format Film Camera Test Shoot
- Adobe’s Creative Jam Event at Penn State
- Poem Inspired by Landscape Photographs
- Celebration of Joe Chielli Life Exhibition
- Surreal Self Portrait for Exhibition
- Executive Head Shots for Keast & Hood
- The Art Of The Head Shot
- Tear Sheets Teen Fashion Magazine
- New Years Day Philadelphia Mummers Parade
- Mature Model Portfolio for Judy Ford
- DJ Times Magazine Featuring RedOne at Expo in AC
- Social Media Portrait Session
- Architecture Interior Photography for Schlesinger Associates
- Panorama Mural
- Mr. Xquisite Doppelgangerous EP